Support to foster carers
Chrysalis Care go the extra mile to support foster carers:
- Allocation of a qualified supervising social worker: Providing support, advice and advocacy via monthly visits to foster carer’s homes, unannounced visits, annual reviews and other meetings.
- Out of hours support: Qualified social worker available by phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week to offer advice and support as well as make emergency placements for local authorities.
- Foster Carer Handbook: Contains up to date and relevant information regarding Chrysalis Care’s policies and expectations as well as a complete set of policies and procedures.
- Financial allowances: Which covers a reward element for the work and expenses for the child or young person in foster care and other house hold expenses, paid directly into foster carer’s account every 28 days.
- Annual Award Ceremony: Acknowledges and rewards longevity of service to Chrysalis Care and achievements in transforming the lives of children and young people in foster care.
- Support groups and learning: Held in different geographical areas in and around London and Kent, day time and evening and offering mutual support, sharing good practice and communicating with staff.
- Comprehensive training program: Chrysalis Care provide a full and comprehensive training program to enable carers to continuously develop and progress within their fostering role.
Click here to download our Application Form.
Please also see our Internet Search Policy and Ex-Offenders Recruitment Procedure when completing your Application Form.
You can post your application form to the address above, or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Chrysalis Care on one of our open days to find out more about fostering and how you can transform children and young peoples’ lives as well as your own!