Since 1997, Chrysalis Care has established itself as an excellent foster care provider, working with local authorities in and around London, Kent, Bedfordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire and the home counties.
- Independent family-run fostering provider with over two decades of professional expertise
- Established by a family with fifteen year’s prior fostering experience
- Transforms the lives of children and young people through the high quality of care they receive within loving foster families
- Foster families are well supported by qualified social work staff
- Foster Carers are offered a varied and interesting training programme
- Children and Young people’s experiences of progress and outcomes are Outstanding
- Fun activities programme for the family
- Forums and groups for children and young people
- Access to holiday caravan in Kent and holiday apartment in Tenerife
- Annual Awards ceremony for foster carers and children and young people
- Excellent remuneration package
- Respite available
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- Strong and sustained partnerships with Local Authorities, including gaining ‘preferred provider’ status
Take a look at our About Us page to find out more about who we are.
We have a dedicated multi professional Children’s Services Team, whose purpose is to provide additional support to our foster carers, via work with children and young people fostered by Chrysalis Care. This includes:
- Play Therapy
- 1-1 Mentoring Support
- Transport to Contact
- Education Support
- Preparation for Independence
- Young People’s Forum
Read our Ofsted report to learn more.
Download our Application Form.
Please also see our Internet Search Policy and Ex-Offenders Recruitment Procedure when completing your Application Form.
You can post your application form to the address above, or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Chrysalis Care on one of our open days to find out more about fostering and how you can transform children and young peoples’ lives as well as your own!