Since 1997, Chrysalis Care has established itself as an excellent foster care provider, working with local authorities in and around London, Kent, Bedfordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire and the home counties.
- Independent family-run fostering provider with over two decades of professional expertise
- Established by a family with fifteen year’s prior fostering experience
- Transforms the lives of children and young people through the high quality of care they receive within loving foster families
- Foster families are well supported by qualified social work staff
- Foster Carers are offered a varied and interesting training programme
- Children and Young people’s experiences of progress and outcomes are Outstanding
- Fun activities programme for the family
- Forums and groups for children and young people
- Access to holiday caravan in Kent and holiday apartment in Tenerife
- Annual Awards ceremony for foster carers and children and young people
- Excellent remuneration package
- Respite available
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- Strong and sustained partnerships with Local Authorities, including gaining ‘preferred provider’ status
Take a look at our About Us page to find out more about who we are.
We have a dedicated multi professional Children’s Services Team, whose purpose is to provide additional support to our foster carers, via work with children and young people fostered by Chrysalis Care. This includes:
- Play Therapy
- 1-1 Mentoring Support
- Transport to Contact
- Education Support
- Preparation for Independence
- Young People’s Forum
Read our Ofsted report to learn more.
Download our Application Form.
Please also see our Internet Search Policy and Ex-Offenders Recruitment Procedure when completing your Application Form.
You can post your application form to the address above, or email it to: email@example.com